Monday 22 July 2013

Reflection


Throughout this semester, I have learned about the basic photography aspects which are the key factors to a good photograph. We were taught about aperture, shutter speed, ISO, how to evaluate the exposure using the zone system and lighting. There were several challenges that I had to face along the way such as having to endure with the hot weather, tight deadlines as well as transport problems. Despite all the trouble that I had to go through, it was all worth it in the end. This journey to me has been like a roller coaster ride with many ups and downs. It was indeed a very challenging yet rewarding one. With all the knowledge and information I’ve gained from the past few months, I personally believe that I came out as a better photographer then I was back then. As quoted by Elliott Erwitt “ photography is an art of observation .. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them”. I strongly agree with that quote because photography has really changed my perspective on  how I view things now.It has also brought up the artistic side in me. Thank you so much to my awesome lecturer Mr Vinod for all the guidance and help you've given me. All those motivational and inspring talks you give to us really made me become a better person :). Thanks for always caring about us and treating us as if we were your own children :D..haha..It has been an awesome time being in your class! and I have to say that this is THE BEST SUBJECT that i've went through in Semester 1. Keep up the good work and hope to see you inspiring more students to come :)
 
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!! XD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment